Working for Limehouse means joining an innovative, agile company where your ideas and insights are welcomed and you will develop quickly. You will receive performance support and training to fast-track your development and experience.
You will work directly within our client organisations in financial services to help deliver vital business change programmes and help solve their challenges.
We will provide the opportunities, incentives and environment that enables you to thrive and develop your career:
- Unique role, working as part of a team in a regulated environment
- The opportunity to work with skilled and experienced professionals with backgrounds in financial services
- The chance to be part of a fast-paced, industry-leading change management consultancy
- The opportunity for on-the-job learning and development with exciting career prospects
- The prospect of working within a technology driven environment that develops innovative software that are at the core of our competitive advantage
We are looking for ambitious, high achieving individuals with strong business acumen. If you are motivated and interested in working as part of our team within a fast-changing but regulated environment and have the following skills please get in touch:
- Commercially aware
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Results driven with a focus on delivery
- Team player
- 2.1 Degree
- Advanced technology skills
- Excellent communication skills
Our extensive training programmes are focused on bringing out the best in each person. As well as continuous learning, we offer:
Training – our training is delivered through a variety of ways throughout the course of your development programme. You will complete a Core Training ‘Induction Programme’ during your on-boarding. This is an immersive learning experience designed to improve immediate capability and impact client delivery.
Ongoing Development – this is largely determined by each individual’s development needs covering both technical and soft skills. Following an assessment, a Development Plan is implemented to cover both short-term and future career development. Our focus is on empowering you to achieve your maximum potential.
Mentoring – our Mentoring Programme aims to build each individual’s capability and the capability across the business, providing you with support, guidance and experience through mentoring relationships.
“I started with Limehouse as an Analyst and had the opportunity to work with highly qualified senior consultants on a Finance and Risk Transformation Project. I was given responsibility from Day 1 and my inputs were welcomed and valued. Thanks to my colleagues I learnt a lot during my assignment. Limehouse clients and associates are in the top tier of the industry and I can only recommend Limehouse to anyone aspiring to a career in financial services consulting.”
“During my time with Limehouse as an Analyst I worked across several areas of the commercial business and have been lucky enough to work with very experienced people. This has allowed me to learn from them and pursue my professional development far more than I expected at such an early stage of my career.”